and here is what I thought about it…
- Thursday night I realized that all my camping apparel is boxed and packed in my Uncles basement.
- I’m really glad I took the day off and went up on Friday morning because Friday was by far the best day of the weekend. Photos and Videos will prove it.
- It pissed rain all Friday night and most of Saturday. This made me cold, wet, and somewhat miserable.
- Next year, waterproof jackets are a definite requirement.
- I charged both my DSLR and digital camera in preparation for the trip. My DLSR died after one day of use. Note to self, one battery just doesn’t cut it. To make matters worse, my digital camera bit the dust Saturday night. 2 dead cameras = 1 very sad blogger.
- Unfortunately the new pillows my Mom bought for camping turned out to be the shittiest pillows on earth. This added to me being sleep deprived.
- Drunk boys screaming THUNDERSTRUCK at 3 in the morning is not entertaining.
- Drunker boys screaming random shit at 5 in the morning is even LESS entertaining.
- A raccoon stole my breakfast. True story.
- Rotisserie Chicken over a campfire DOES work when you have geniuses behind the scenes.
- We go gourmet when we camp. We expect nothing less.
- Boys like Palm Bays in the morning.
- Elise and I were ICED. I finished, Elise didn’t.
- 8 out of 10 of us would rather be shot then stabbed and 9 out of 10 like the HST.
- Always have a doctor on the scene.
- I am Ernest Hemingway.
Unfortunetly we weren’t really able to recouperate much yesterday given that it was Fathers day and all, so I feel like a bag of poop right now. The fact that I could not get warm for 2 days straight and had the worst sleeps ever are the reason for my horrible mood today. I’m hoping to dedicate this evening to editing all the pictures I WAS able to take while both cameras were still alive. What is up with my luck this year. Oh yea, I HAVE NONE! Friggin hell.
As for right now, I’m just going to try and coast through the day. I am FUBAR’d!